Tuesday, February 13, 2007

John Dudeck coming to California

I will be coming to California from February 17 to March 6 to visit with the churches and friends who support us in our missionary work, whether by prayer or financially. I hope to rekindle old friendships, make new friends, and share with you about the work that we are committed to. It will just be me coming on this trip -- my wife, Pam, and daughter, Jennifer, won't be coming. I would love to meet as many of you as are interested in getting together. There will be several opportunities in various meetings, or if you would like to get together one-on-one, please get in touch.

Here is my itinerary:
Sat Feb 17 - arrive in LA.
Sun Feb 18 - Sonlight Fellowship at FEFC. Afternoon get-together at the Westerfelds.
Mon Feb 19 to Fri Feb 23 - available for one-on-one visits in LA/Orange/Riverside/San Diego counties.
Sat Feb 24 - arrive in San Luis Obispo.
Sun Feb 25 to Fri Mar 2 - Grace Church SLO missions conference. Available for one-on-one during the daytime.
Sat Mar 3 - arrive in El Cajon.
Sun Mar 4 - Shadow Mountain Church.
Mon Mar 5 - available for one-on-one in San Diego/El Cajon.
Tue Mar 6 - return to Charlotte NC.

If you would like to get together during any of the one-on-one times above, please drop me an email right away, as I am planning my schedule now and don't want to miss any of you.

Blessings, John Dudeck, Charlotte, NC
jdudeck@zenia.simcsg.sim.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home