Update from John Nadolski in Ghana
Thanks so much for your prayers. Here are a few of the key answers:
- I am healthy and fine. Answered prayers for travel safety and health.
- We finished the project in Ghana: finishing 45 wells in 25 days. Answered prayers for project success.
- I got a chance to preach last night at a small, humble village. They met in a pole barn with a thatch roof, but the thatch was there more for shade than protection from rain. I could see the stars through the thatch. But, these people were trying to know God and they came out to the meeting after working all day in the field. This was definitely an answer to prayer for God to be honored.
- Marcia is teaching a good class at school and she really enjoys working with the group of 2nd graders. As she tells me, most nights she sleeps about four or five hours, some nights more and some nights less. She's tired but doing well. Please keep praying for Marcia to get rest and a good night's sleep.
- Since we've finished the work in Ghana, I am traveling to Sierra Leone to work with our LWI partners, Ruth and Robert Search. They are having troubles with their landlady. This lady gets violently mad and attacks the Search's. Please pray for wisdom for them and me.
- I plan to return to Ghana on Tuesday night. I will meet with Allan and Patsy Fulton, other LWI partners in Ghana and fly home, starting on Wednesday evening.
Thanks for your prayers, your email notes and your phone calls to Marcia. We're praying for y'all, too.
God bless you,